About Polona Oblak
Polona Oblak lives in Ljubljana, Slovenia. When she's not busy making a living at a financial institution, she enjoys walks in the nature with her camera. Her haiku have appeared worldwide in publications such as Notes from the Gean, haijinx and The Heron's Nest.
By Polona Oblak:
- a slow turn of the freighter incoming tide . . .
- evening news . . .
- the lies i believe in forsythia buds . . .
- hunger moon . . .
- snowflakes all the places she was childless . . .
- butterfly . . .
- saying what i mean . . .
- distant thunder . . .
- leaves changing a language i can’t fully gra . . .
- pink moon . . .
- flurries of willow fluff . . .
- garden wall . . .