About Jim Kacian
Jim Kacian is Director of The Haiku Foundation and owner of Red Moon Press, which means he doesn't kayak enough.
By Jim Kacian:
- downstream slightly faster than the debris . . .
- the vast west . . .
- exchanging money entropy at the heart of the unive . . .
- ancient night . . . . . .
- back in time and space isn’t much matter . . .
- against . . .
- burning off the spirits the bright blue flame . . .
- a boat’s lone light rocks between sky and se . . .
- . . .
- night paddling the land blacker than the sea . . .
- how cleverly the word divides us . . .
- in the curve of the piano a face disappears into i . . .
- goodbye hugs— . . .
- sheltered by the bus stop empties . . .
- in the pool . . .
- election night smoke from an unseen cigar . . .
- migrating geese . . .